GM ITT Network
The GM ITT Network brings together school led initial teacher training providers across Greater Manchester. The group meets to discuss key issues around ITT, work to influence and deliver strategy as well as support the provision of high quality school led ITT across Greater Manchester.
Our mission statement below embodies our overall objective.
"Stronger together; capturing and communicating change towards a mature, sustainable school-led ITT system"
To find out more please contact the chair Rebecca Dunne at Prestolee Academy.
Aims and Objectives
To share relevant sub regional information, including data held by NCTL, to aid strategic planning of high quality School Direct and ITE places with particular reference to:
- Initial teacher training/School Direct
- CPD / Leadership development
- Succession planning and talent management
- Linking with other regional networks e.g. ITTAG and NW4
- Acting as a conduit for information to and from NCTL & DfE to School Direct Schools& SCITTs and their alliance member schools
- Supporting the NW TSC in the delivery of strategic priorities concerning Teacher Training
- Working collaboratively and in partnership to promote Initial Teacher Training, including joint projects for marketing
- Providing services in a way that is fair to all present and future members
Memorandum of Understanding
Meetings and Papers
To see previous meeting minutes please follow this link.